Monday, June 24, 2013

[upcycle::vintage mirror frame to chalkboard]...

hello there...

i hope that you all had a lovely weekend!  :)

today...i have yet another diy/upcycle post for you.

i found what i can only assume was a large vintage mirror frame in my neighbor's trash...

minus the mirror....

and painted burgundy...


but i knew that it had potential.

i wanted a large vintagey looking chalkboard for my girlies fore quite a long time.

so i painted it aqua....

and painted the mdf board with chalkboard paint....

and viola!.


much better!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the new color. Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and pretty color! Pinned:) From one chalk board lover to another! http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/summer-chalk-boards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little transformation- it just makes me smile when I see it :) Thank you so much for linking up your chalk board project with Get Your DIY on this week! I hope you'll join us today to link up any Thrifty Halloween Decor you have :)

    Mandy @ The Hankful House Blog

    ReplyDelete